Saturday, April 2, 2011

I did it at home.

                         “Don’t try this at home!” Haven’t we all heard that from time to time? Every day we are all reminded that the things we witness on television are for “trained professionals only” but do we ever listen?  I think it’s a safe bet that most of us have all tried something at home that we were warned not to at some point because no matter what they say on TV we all feel like we are trained pro’s. At Crazy dog T-shirts I found a shirt that tells everyone I’m not afraid to do it at home and possibly suffer the consequences. The “did it at home” T-shirt is one of the shirts offered in the funny section of Crazy dog T-shirts web site. They also have many other funny T-shirts as well as offensive T-shirts for those whose sense of humor may be a little bold. The communication is amazing with Crazy dog. They really put customer satisfaction first. I was actually surprised at how comfortable these cotton T-shirts were right out of the package.  They also have a wide variety of sweatshirts and hoodies available at very reasonable prices. Now with the help of Crazy dog’s funny T-shirt section everyone will know that I did it at home, even if I shouldn’t have.

1 comment:

  1. I have sensitivity to light and I wonder... is this because I would stare at Dad welding different things? I was told to never look at it... or the sun... I used to see how much I could take before looking away and seeing nothing but white for about 60 seconds haha...
    I laugh but this could totally be the source of me not being able to take bright lights now :/

    ReplyDelete