Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fantasy football champion.

                                Every year I play fantasy football. I know it may be a little corny but it’s addicting and it seems like I get a little better every year. This past season I thought for sure I was going to become the fantasy football league champion but alas, it was not meant to be. So instead I have to bestow that honor on my friend. At Nachomamatees I found a t-shirt that will do that perfectly. The FFL t-shirt is brilliantly designed and states loud and clear that you are the best fantasy football coach in the world, well at least in your league. Nachomamatees has a section of shirts for anyone who likes winning, whether its fantasy football or not. Are you the kind of person that doesn’t buy anything unless you can get it really cheap? They have daily deals for $6.99 on all kinds of t-shirts. Funny, vintage, St. Patrick’s Day, they even have Chuck Norris t-shirts.  They offer free exchanges, global shipping, and their customer service is great. They also except pay pal as well as all major credit and debit cards, making it really easy to find something you like and get it delivered in the shortest time possible.  I found my fantasy football league champion shirt in the funny T-shirts section.

No comments:

Post a Comment