Friday, March 8, 2013

Wrap it. Grip it. Shoot it. JBG gun grips

     I would like to let all you gun owners know about a great product I tried out recently from JBG gungrips. JBG makes cutom grip panels for just about any firearm you can imagine and they fit perfect! My most recent project was a Mossberg 500a pump shotgun that needed some repair. I bought it for fifty dollars and refinished it in black with a shortened barrel but the clear coat didnt create a great place to grip the stock. It was so smooth that it was almost slippery if your hands and the stock were not completely dry. I looked all over the place for some kind of solution until I found JBG.
     They make self adhesive (and these things are adhesive!) grip panels for your firearm which have a sandpaper type feel to them for an amazing grip. They are completely removeable without tearing up your paint or finish and they are one of the most affordable gun accessories on the market. Here is a picture of the shotgun stock with JBG gun grips on it.
I have to admit, I was a little aprehensive at first about how permanant these grips would be but they are made from a type of adhesive that is both extremely sticky and easy to remove if needed, and what a grip! This shotgun stock went from something I was nervous about holding onto if my hands were sweaty to something I dont think I could let go of if I tried. From handguns and assault rifles to special purpose shotguns, JBG has it all and you will not find a better price on any kind of gun grip on the market. I am thinking about ordering a variety of them just to have on hand. If there is something you need that you dont see on their website you can email them, they are great at getting you exactly what you need. Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment